Acces Virus B question about Patches and Os update

• Hi.

I have uploaded to my acces virus b with the os 4.9 two package of patches one of little moogy that I found in this forum and another one that I founded at the official Acces download section.

Today since years I have the synth I know well what does each thing of the synth. But never tried uploaded any patch into the synth.

Cause I only know that the are only the banks A to H Right?

The questions are:

1) Where they appear the pack of patches you upload? I suppose replacing another ones. ( As I say I uploaded the patches but I didin't noticie if they replace or create new ones)

2) If I do a factory reset... I'm going to delete this new patterns that I uploaded?

Thank you

• Hm, I have a Virus B too and also upgraded to the 4.9 using the 1024 patches. For several reasons, I never changed patchs a at my virus sind then, so I cannot answer it precisely. These 1024 patches were introduced by replacing the built in (fabulous!) demo song, once available in the Virus B makeing use of the flash ROM. AFAIK this does not affect the normal behaviour of storing settings in the user banks. Please correct my if I am wrong.

But AFAIR, there was is detailled desciption bundled with this OS update and the Patch Bank.

• I have a question that might be appropriate for this thread. I have a Virus Snow and currently bought a new computer. When I connected the virus to the new computer I ran the update through the virus control center. I notice now that my user patches that I created are no longer there. I have a .midi file on my old computer for those patches where the modified date coincides with the last patch I created. I am wondering how to get my patches back onto my virus. Thanks