• Does this mean your Access Synth no longer works then?

Come on.... OK, we'd all love it if there were regular updates every year or so, new patches and functions of course we would, but whatever the circumstances re Access, it has absolutely zero effect on your current synth. it still does what it did when you bought it. And unless it develops a fault, it will continue to do so.

Just get on your synth and enjoy it.

Mac OSX Yosemite

• yeah yeah. we do this since years. we sell viruses.

taken out of context... this sounds like an evil plan!

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• " "What's new?" is an interesting and broadening eternal question, but one which, if pursued exclusively, results only in an endless parade of trivia and fashion, the silt of tomorrow. I would like, instead, to be concerned with the question "What is best?," a question which cuts deeply rather than broadly, a question whose answers tend to move the silt downstream. There are eras of human history in which the channels of thought have been too deeply cut and no change was possible, and nothing new ever happened, and "best" was a matter of dogma, but that is not the situation now."
    Robert M Pirsig 'Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance'

• It's a highly demanded request for myself as well. I'm switching from 2 low resolution display to one larger 4K display now and hence VC is one of my major plugins a would highly appreciate that feature.