Pink floyd Patches

• Which PF songs do you want to play?

There are a couple of PF sound emulations in the ROM banks. They are named accordingly. Search for "floyd" and words from song titles, like "were".

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Moog Sub 37 | Blofeld | Machinedrum | Monomachine | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS X 10.14.6 (Mojave) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• OK. My memory was less good than I thought.

Preset Name
    Bank Song
    YouWish HS ROM C 110 Wish you were here lead
    Phloid HS ROM C 074 Echoes Piano
    MarkOne HS ROM C 058 Sheep Piano

You find a great collection of "well-know" sounds for covers in the "Classic Live Patches for Virus TI" bank which can be downloaded.

BTW, Rick Wright often played Grand Piano, E-Pianos, Clavinets and Organs (not necessarily a Hammond) and Mellotron with a little bit of effects processing. So those basic sounds may be a good starting point.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Moog Sub 37 | Blofeld | Machinedrum | Monomachine | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS X 10.14.6 (Mojave) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• There's also a patch to do the "On the Run" synth arpeggio thing. Its pretty cool but I don't remember the name or location at the mo'. :>\

• hi
    i'm searching Patches for my Snow to play Pink Floyd
    Can anybody help me?
    Thanks

best regards from italy

Not the best rendition I appreciate, but I tried to create/amend a patch a little while ago that reflected Wish You Were Here...

I'll dig out what I did if you're interested (probably not after listening to this! )

• I also remember coming across a patch that does the so called "Shepards Scale" effect on the outro of Echoes. Scroll through the efx category.

Not the best rendition I appreciate, but I tried to create/amend a patch a little while ago that reflected Wish You Were Here...

I'll dig out what I did if you're interested (probably not after listening to this! )

Those sound great... please share!

• Update:
    On the Run patch (engage arpeggiator): ROM E62

Echoes outro patch: ROM H42

BTW, ROM C74 "Phloid" also good for Manzarek tones!