SPDIF causes trouble with total integration

• Hi!

Just in case someone is still struggling with total integration:

Yesterday I found the solution for my problems here. I've spend several days on finding why the TI2 doesn't work smooth when connected via USB and using the VC plugin.

Accidentially I disconnected the SPDIF connection, and guess what? ALL my problems disappeared instantly. No more sync problems and no more glitches. TI now works like charm
    with Logic Pro X and Ableton Live as well. Even with Windows 10 I have no problems anymore. It feels now like using pure software synth! Awesome.

Additional settings in Logic Pro X to make it working really smooth:

Buffersize 128 Samples
    Latency compensation off
    Midi Sync to TI Midi and TI Synth as well

Now 6 or more arpeggiated sounds are possible without problems and they stay in sync the whole song.

Hope that helps someone.

@access : Is this a known problem, or should I file a bug report?

Greetings
    Matthias

PS :
    My setup
    MacBook pro 2014 with EL Capitan and Logic Pro X 10.3 / Ableton Live 9 , Focusrite Scarlett 6i6
    PC Corre I7 6600 on MSI 170A PC Mate, Windows 10 and Ableton Live 9 also using the Scarlett

• This is interesting Matthias. So, I wonder could you elaborate please by letting me know what your set up, audio and MIDI and routing on the Virus -> DAW is please?

I use SPDIF and don't have many issues, some, but not many, but none I can state are related to SPDIF causing sync issues.

Mac OSX Yosemite

• PS :
    My setup
    MacBook pro 2014 with EL Capitan and Logic Pro X 10.3 / Ableton Live 9 , Focusrite Scarlett 6i6
    PC Core I7 6600 on MSI 170A PC Mate, Windows 10 and Ableton Live 9 also using the Scarlett

I am routing the Virus Audio through USB and/or the regular audio outputs. With SPDIF disabled, both connections work very well.