No sound coming out the usb out on TI2

• Hi
    I have my TI2 for several years. Always managed to work around any problems that had. But lately i've been getting a new problem and i cant seem to solve it. Sound does not come out from usb outs and if i send the signal to the analogue outs it has a weird latency and cant play in time at all specially if its fast notes. First time this happened i reloaded virus and logic several times and suddenly got fixed. But now i cant make it work and is basically unplayable. Virus receives midi from logic via usb cable and it shows in plugin it is playing but no sound comes out of it. then if i send the signal to analogue outs it plays but completely out of time. i've read that some people managed to fix it by working at 44.1k sample rate but this doesn't work for me, the problem persists.
    Anyone had similar problem and managed to fix the issue?
    Thanks in advance

• The way I've fixed it this time was:
    unplug all usb out of computer
    plug just the virus
    run the control center and update the OS
    open logic
    virus still doesn't play
    plug all the usb back in computer
    get a message if i wanted to use audio device usb code , i pressed no
    suddenly virus is working fine sending audio out of usb port without any issues or latency.

I dont seem to understand whats the logic behind this and im pretty sure next time i restart logic i will have the exact same problem..