'Virus Ti Software Suite can't be installed on this computer...' Pls help... ;(

• I'm trying to install the Virus Ti Software onto my Mac from the Virus Ti CDROM that comes with the synth but it wont let me saying that The Virus Software Suite requires MacOS X 10.4 or higher... I have the latest update to suit my version which is 10.6.8 so I'm unsure what the issue is... ?(?(?(

Thanks

• Get the latest installer from the download section of the Virus website. Check the release notes whether it suits your Mac OS version.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• I'm trying to install the Virus Ti Software onto my Mac from the Virus Ti CDROM that comes with the synth but it wont let me saying that The Virus Software Suite requires MacOS X 10.4 or higher... I have the latest update to suit my version which is 10.6.8 so I'm unsure what the issue is...

this CDROM doesn't come with the synth since maybe 5 years. you need to download the installer from our website.