Random Clicking

• I've had my new TI2 desktop for a few months now, love it, but I've noticed that the last few times I've played, I get a random click in the middle of whatever I"m playing. It doesn't matter which outputs it comes out of (I'm not using it in VC mode). Just a random click, slightly audible but definitely noticeable. Doesn't matter if it's on single or multi, either. Any ideas?

• I've had my new TI2 desktop for a few months now, love it, but I've noticed that the last few times I've played, I get a random click in the middle of whatever I"m playing. It doesn't matter which outputs it comes out of (I'm not using it in VC mode). Just a random click, slightly audible but definitely noticeable. Doesn't matter if it's on single or multi, either. Any ideas?

I noticed this just this morning when I turned my TI on with Logic. It was a regular very light click, on each TI MIDI channel, and nothing that I could find was related to the BPM setting. I simply created a new configuration in AudioMIDI set up, and it fixed it. I must look back at the previous config at some time to see if when I select that, the clicking is back again.

Mac OSX Yosemite

• From what you have said, no i don;t think so. Sounds like it could be related to the ominous clicks and pops associated with earlier versions of VC OS. Maybe send a support ticket?

Mac OSX Yosemite