Virus Ti 1 hags Cubase Pro 9

• Hello my name is Jaime, I apologize for my language, I do no speak English, only Spainish, I do it with a translator.

I have a Virus TI 1, and i have a problem with VST, It takes me a long time to load.
    When the project loads,it stays hanging.

I reinstalled,previous versions to 5.1.1.0 etc... and it does not work well

I´m desperate, i have proyects in my group blocked by this

Here you will advise me better than anywhere
    You know why this can happen??

My PC : i5 16GB RAM SSD 1TB
    Thank you very much

[color=rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 29px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255)]Cuando se carga el proyecto, se queda colgando[/color][color=rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255)]n primer lugar te pido perdón por el Inglés, soy español y no hablo Inglés lo hago con un traductor[/color]

• Have you tried loading the TI istance as a Rack Instrument (and not as a simple vsti) in Cubase?

-Windows 10 Pro 64bit DAW (Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero + i9-9900)

-Steinberg Cubase 10 + Steinberg CC121 Controller
    -Steinberg MR816 CSX + Behringer ADA8200
    -iConnectivity MIO10
    -Virus TI2 P0lar
    -Waldorf Pulse (1)
    -Waldorf Blofeld

-Yamaha AN1x
    -Yamaha Reface DX
    -Clavia Nord Modular G1 Expanded

-Moog Minitaur
    -Maschine MK3

-Elektron Octatrack MKII

-Adam A7X
    https://soundcloud.com/daksha

• I am recently in the same situation as you. (I have now reached out to support as well).
    I had a similar situation last year (I was using 8.5 however).
    I was given an older dll to help correct my issue. It has returned with the update to Cubase 9.0.
    I have installed in various combinations (without VST3, with VST3, 32bit, 64bit, etc.)

I started doing some digging as to what might or could be the issue. I believe it may be a combination of things:
    1. Running Windows 10 (64bit). The last driver release for Windows was released in 2014 (prior to Windows 10 being released).
    2. 32bit VST is no longer supported with Cubase (no updates to the drivers have been made).
    3. They could be using an older VST spec. (just guessing here. I have not dug deep enough yet)

I do have some concern that it is now 2017 and the last update to the software package was 2014. That is a lifetime in software terms.
    I am rather disappointed at this point. I have gotten about 30 days of use, in total, since the purchase. They did have a good response time when I was running 8.5 and needed a fix. I hope there is the same now.

• I do have some concern that it is now 2017 and the last update to the software package was 2014. That is a lifetime in software terms.
    I am rather disappointed at this point. I have gotten about 30 days of use, in total, since the purchase. They did have a good response time when I was running 8.5 and needed a fix. I hope there is the same now.

If our software wouldn't run with Windows 10, there would be an update. The same goes for Cubase 9.

• I do have some concern that it is now 2017 and the last update to the software package was 2014. That is a lifetime in software terms.

Think you might have got your dates confused, look in the support section for recent updates (and frequent)

• [quote='Riveted','http://www.virus.info/forum/index.php/Thread/6944-Virus-Ti-1-hags-Cubase-Pro-9/?postID=33866&#post33866']

Think you might have got your dates confused, look in the support section for recent updates (and frequent)

Sure, when I run on my Mac there have been updates to the software.
    For Windows, not so much:

Date: 2014-12-15
    File size: 45.63 MB

The actual supporting files are from, for example, VirusUpdater_x64.dll 10/31/2014
    Of course, I have to assume from that build process they have to create the distribution package which would take a little time. :)

Anyway . . .
    I have passed on the crash logs and dump files (after Steinberg dug through them). So, it is in Access support hands.
    I will paste the crash results here as soon as I get the debugger tools installed in case anyone else has seen it. It may help others as well.