Broken Key in Australia and unable to get any support from Innovative Music

• Hi,
    An E note on my Virus developed a mysterious crack in it which eventually became a fracture point where the key broke. For the PAST SIX MONTHS, I have been unable to source a replacement key from Innovative Music in Australia. They genuinely seem unwilling to source the replacement part despite efforts ranging from my most polite to (eventually) extreme frustration and now anger. I am a professional musician who uses the Virus 2-3 times per week.

Appearing to have no remaining options, I am contacting you all here and asking how on earth I can get a replacement key for my Virus? Can anyone PLEASE help me?

Thanks in advance.
    David

PS will post pics later

• Hey David - Try contacting Marc on here (he's from Access), or send a message to Access Support. I am sure they can help.

Alternatively, is there nothing available on eBay?

Mac OSX Yosemite

• No problem David. Marc is very good so should be able to help. In the meantime, maybe you could swap that specific key for another less frequently used ? Doing this might also serve to familiarise yourself with the insides of the Virus for when a replacement arrives.

Hope you get it sorted quickly :thumbup:

Mac OSX Yosemite