New pc, new trouble with my virus ti 2 desktop.

• Hello everyone!
    I just upgraded my PC and i have some trouble with my virus ti 2 desktop.

This motherboard have only 6x usb 3.0 ports provided by intel chipset.
    So for better compatibility with virus I have decided to connect my virus ti 2 desktop to an usb hub, (manhattan Ultra Hub USB 2.0) It is a MTT hub and has an external power supply.
    But when i plug my virus on it i get this error: usb controller maximum limit reached. Why this?
    So I tried to connect my virus directly to an usb port on motherboard, and virus seems successfully detected by system, but on a another port of motherboard there is also connected my sound card "audient id14".
    might be in this case if i connect both sound card and virus to the usb ports of motherboard a risk that the usb transfer speed of my sound card will reduced to USB 1.1 ?

these are the main components:
    MB:asrock z170 pro4, CPU i7 6700k, RAM 16gb DDR4. Windows 10 x64, Sound card: Audient ID14.

Sorry for my very bad english I hope you can understand my question.

• if the Virus is the only device on the hub, you should have enough bandwidth. did you look for driver updates? maybe that's simply a bug of the motherboard/usb driver?

thanks you Marc for your quick reply..
    I have connected only my virus to this hub. but there are no drivers updates for my motherboard for windows 10. In fact, there is only this driver " intel(r) USB 3.0 eXtensible - 1.0 Provided by Microsoft. I also tried to disable xHCI. but have not found this option in the BIOS.
    I'm really struggling with this new configuration :\

• I think I've solved. I unistalled main usb "intel(r) USB 3.0 eXtensible - 1.0 " in device manager. after that I rebooted the PC. Windows has reinstalled the drivers by itself. Now i can connect my Virus TI 2 to the my external hub without errors.
    finally a bit of luck for me!
    Thanks again Marc