Can you use the atomizer with USB?

• Sorry for posting this when it has been before. I have got it sorted now.

This video tutorial is amazing: :thumbup:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• so what's the story? can you use atomizer on stuff playing from your computer via the usb input? and if so, how?

I'm wondering if I can use it on stuff that's playing from winamp when winamp has the TI selected as soundcard. seems like something that should be doable.

• I saw the solution for Cubase but in pro tools seems that there is no side chain..

Side-chaining (so sending signals into the TI via USB) is not possible in both ProTools and Cubase, but the Atomizer still can be used when feeding audio signals into the TIs analog ins. However this only works if you use an audio interface with more than a single stereo out if you want to feed the TI with signals coming from the DAW.

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner