Global normalized output gain config

• Dear Access Virus Team,

I am an old (age) noob (ti2) who wishes only one feature that I would really love to have in the config globals:

"Global normalized output gain". "Global volume leveller". I'm not sure how to call it.

What I exactly mean:

Current situation - Each patch / sound comes out with it own volume, so, switching from one patch / sound to the next one changes the output volume. This is in particular annoying when for example playing a soft ambient patch / sound and suddenly the next patch / sound has twice the volume. Or the other way around. Especially for live play it's a bit inconvenient.

Future situation: So, all I really want is that there is a global config setting that instructs the ti2 to level the output volume for all patches / sounds exactly the same strength, either a global setting in percent % or a global setting in db or anything. As a result, switching from one patch / sound to another patch / sound leaves the output volume exactly constant the same gain level.

So that's why I call it "global normalized".

Hopefully I am clear in my wants.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,

George

• Would it be possible to edit and save the "patch volume" parameter if you knew beforehand what patches you planned to use in a performance?