Virus TI (1) KB - Tightening mod wheel?

• Hi, I wonder if anyone can clear up how the modwheel is supposed to behave on a Virus TI1 KB? I have just sold mine and the buyer has been in touch to say that when it is around 1/4 or lower it will drop to 0. I just thought this was how they all behaved as I have only ever played the one I used to own?

If this is not correct behaviour, is this a straightforward issue to remedy - eg; tighten a screw somewhere?

Cheers

• Sorry for resurrect.

@wascal were you able to repair this yourself? What was the final solution? I bought a Ti1 10ish years ago and it has the same problem, finally getting around to fixing it. Didn't realize the pitch/mod wheels were part of an assembly. :(

• Assembly here merely means that they're both sitting on a structure that can be removed from the case as a whole - instead of each control being mounted individually. It makes maintenance and repair easier, actually.

Does

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    help you?