[BUG] Soft Knob destination Filterbank Frequency

• The Filterbank Frequency is available as destination for the Soft Knobs, but it only works for the modes Frequency Shifter and Ring Modulator.

The assignment does not work for any of the 9 Filter modes:

• Vowel Filter
    • Comb Filter
    • 1 Pole XFade
    • 2 Pole XFade
    • 4 Pole XFade
    • 6 Pole XFade
    • LP VariSlope
    • HP VariSlope
    • BP VariSlope

It would be great if it worked on those modes as well.

Also, please make the other Filterbank parameters available as Soft Knob destinations as well.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• I'm always surprised at your findings...
    There's a work around for that!
    Simply link filterbank frequency in the matrix to, for example, controller 12 (amount full positive +63) and assign control 12 to a soft knob. Filterbank frequency should be zero in the effects section. Then link controller 12 as a soft knob.
    Still weird!

• Oli,
    Is "Frequency" a parameter in the nine filter modes you listed? If not, maybe that is why Filterbank Frequency does not work on them as a soft knob destination?
    Thanks! :)

• Is "Frequency" a parameter in the nine filter modes you listed?

It is. And as suggested by psylence, you can control it via Mod Matrix.

Simply link filterbank frequency in the matrix to, for example, controller 12 (amount full positive +63) and assign control 12 to a soft knob. Filterbank frequency should be zero in the effects section. Then link controller 12 as a soft knob.

Thanks! This woraround is usable but less desirable:

• lose a valuable Matrix slot to control one single parameter
    • the currently selected controller value is not saved with the patch or Multi
    • IME using the Matrix often increases the CPU load of the patch, which is kind of silly if it does nothing but bring one parameter to the front panel

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• I'm always surprised at your findings...
    There's a work around for that!
    Still weird!

to controll the filterbank Vowel Filter: Filterbank frequency should be +63 or -63 in the effects (Matrix) section

• For example: VALUE 1 controls the FX "WOWEL" (selected by the "FreqShifter Freq" in MATRICE SLOT)

Great! I changed the source from "Key Follow" to "10% constant" to get more value and to adjust the frequency from going down to up.

(I know both sources cannot move the frequency in the full range, but there is no other way. For my purpose, it is good enough.)