Organizing patches

• I'm struggling with organizing patches. I've saved favorites into the public folder, and that is a .mid . Can I somehow save this file as a bank?
    And then, can I load other backups, and then reinstall this bank or .mid in Ram A?

tx

Jan

• Organizing patches is really easy with the Virus Control Plugin. You create files for banks, as many as you like and where you like to have them (within the VC preset banks folder structure). Then you can drag and drop patches between banks, no matter whether these are virtual banks (i.e. bank files) or the RAM banks in your Virus.

It's really worth to read the documentation about the VC plugin. Although the visuals are pretty outdated, most of the user interface concept is still the same in the current version. Especiall regarding the whole patch managment.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• In which manual do I find how to load and save banks? I've read a couple and can't find it. And maybe it's because I'm using Reaper, but when I select Ram A in the upper part, my private folder patches appear, and in the bottom part there's a Ram A, but not with my patches. I don't understand what is going on there

• Virus Control Tutorial, pages 13 - 14. This should be among the documentation installed by the VC Sowftware Installer.

And yes, using a supported DAW is crucial for proper operation of the plugin.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+