Pure sawtooth wave

• Hi everyone

I am trying to mimic this tutorial but the sound I get is close with my TI2 over USB but not quite it. (amplitude and timbre) which is a bit infuriating ;( considering I blew £2k on my TI2 and he gets it with a bloody Snow over USB

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I think the youtube video sounds better over RCA than my entire £7k audio chain

Has anyone had similar issues with their TI when trying to create that bass ?(

Thanks

• Did you realize that the sound does not use a pure saw at all but consists of a sine and a saw and 100% ring modulation of both?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+