Prog-Rock track remade as Progressive Trance :D

• This track was originally made in 2014 by a Prog. Rock band, friends of mine...I remade it recording the guitarman and drummer again...
    Many Virus sounds but also Nord Modular, AN1x, Reface DX, Blofeld, Pulse and Maschine.
    Quite a long distance trip... ENJOY !

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

-Windows 10 Pro 64bit DAW (Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero + i9-9900)

-Steinberg Cubase 10 + Steinberg CC121 Controller
    -Steinberg MR816 CSX + Behringer ADA8200
    -iConnectivity MIO10
    -Virus TI2 P0lar
    -Waldorf Pulse (1)
    -Waldorf Blofeld

-Yamaha AN1x
    -Yamaha Reface DX
    -Clavia Nord Modular G1 Expanded

-Moog Minitaur
    -Maschine MK3

-Elektron Octatrack MKII

-Adam A7X
    https://soundcloud.com/daksha

• That is some fantastic work man, well done!

I'm wondering how and with what synth the patches at 7.25 were made...the gliding lead and the arpy (not acid) lead starting again at 7.25 and vanishing by 7.40, I can swear I listened to the exact same patch on a track by astral projection...

share your magic!!

• Thanks for the feedback and a happy new year!! :)
    So, yes, bass is an old Waldorf Pulse (not the 2) and the TB-303 is ABL3. I found this VST to be soundwise more convincing than other hardware clones around (I sold both the Aira TB-3 and TT-303 to buy this VST and I won't look back).
    @psylence: the "gliding lead" is made with the Waldorf Blofed, a square and a lower saw, synched. Delay and Flange FX are added by Native Instruments Replika (lovely for psy stuff). Synch and Flange together do the magic, I suppose :P The short arp is the Virus, 2 squares detuned and a rate reducer :)

-Windows 10 Pro 64bit DAW (Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero + i9-9900)

-Steinberg Cubase 10 + Steinberg CC121 Controller
    -Steinberg MR816 CSX + Behringer ADA8200
    -iConnectivity MIO10
    -Virus TI2 P0lar
    -Waldorf Pulse (1)
    -Waldorf Blofeld

-Yamaha AN1x
    -Yamaha Reface DX
    -Clavia Nord Modular G1 Expanded

-Moog Minitaur
    -Maschine MK3

-Elektron Octatrack MKII