Backlight Replacement for Virus TI Polar

• I've taken the entire Virus TI polar V1 apart and isolated the problem to the display board. The board and LCD is getting power but the white backlight will not illuminate the display.. I can read the LCD but having the backlight working like it's supposed to would make it easier. I'm very confident in my repair/soldering skills and would like to order the backlight strip. With money being tight, sending this in to be serviced in NOT something I'm willing to do, especially since I've got it all disassembled and ready to go. Just need the part.

I've Googled, searched high and low and can't find the part anywhere. I've found 2 videos.

In this video, the person blames bad soldering and fixes his backlight by soldering 2 wires to the LED board.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

In this video, a person actually replaces the backlight strip. I need the replacement strip or one like it shown in this video.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• I'm not sure if you can get a backlight without the LCD - I always had them in my mind as one. In any case, your best bet would be to contact access support to see if they can send you one. Otherwise you may want to look online for used synth parts or contact the persons that created the above videos.