unwanted midi from virus TI

• I'm getting these unwanted midi messages from the Virus TI
    Runing Logic 10.3.2 on OS X Sierra 10.12.6
    Virus TI 5.1.6.05

this is how it looks in the Logic control bar
    How to solve?

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

restarting the virus makes it stop but it comes back again...

• Looks like a pot on the hardware is firing... I don't know what Logic is displaying here, is that Controller 92 on Channel 1? Try to find out which control knob sends those and twist it a couple of times.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• I have tried to twist all knobs on the virus :) but havn't fount the source knob...
    I think it iskontroller 32 and 64 sending the value 92...

Which is rather odd... ?(

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Not familiar with Logic, in FL there is a midi debug option where you get to see all the incoming messages as they occur. A twist of a knob from value 0 to 10 would generate like 20 lines on the report. Maybe logic has a similar functionality which will enable you to trace the source of the signal?

• Not familiar with Logic, in FL there is a midi debug option where you get to see all the incoming messages as they occur. A twist of a knob from value 0 to 10 would generate like 20 lines on the report. Maybe logic has a similar functionality which will enable you to trace the source of the signal?

thansk for the advice :)
    I don't find any midi log with logic, but I found this tool and maybe I can find out something with that.
    https://www.snoize.com/MIDIMonitor/

• I can recommend the the Midi Monitor Tool, very handy.
    It is the pitch wheel going bananas... can't make it stop by moving it... restarting the virus solves the problem for a while but it comes back.