Attac sound a bit weird

• New with my TI2 but not wit older virus, I'm working with pad sounds with long attac time.

I noticed that I can hear a little snap sound when a note begins. ;( I shouldn't here nothing ! The virus synth receives its midi notes via usb. Any advice ?

I noticed also that when I stop my daw, all sounds stop in the virus ! Even if there is a delay with long feedback ! It's surprising ! =O Does it cut any sound when the daw stops playing ? Can one avoid that ?
    The little snap sound occurs either via usb or analog outputs.

Many thanks for help !

• It seems I've found where it came from... (Finger cross !)
    There was a sourround output in the utility section. I'm not sure it was the cause but for now, I don't hear any snap when a note starts.

Edit : it happens less often but it remains here.

But I still would like to know how to avoid the virus to cut sounds when stoping playback the daw ! :D

• I noticed also that when I stop my daw, all sounds stop in the virus ! Even if there is a delay with long feedback ! It's surprising ! =O Does it cut any sound when the daw stops playing ? Can one avoid that ?

That's the behavior of the VC plugin and can't be changed AFAIK.
    OTOH, I actually prefer that to those VSTs that keep on generating sound after stop.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+