Virus ti2 repair

• Hi,

I wonder if it would be possible to repair everything on the Virus ti2 in about 10/20 years from now.
    Lets say the motherboard dies would this be replaceable if Acces is not supporting the units anymore?

Kind regards

• 10/20 years ?? But we all be dead ! If it's not planet X, it will be the climate or earthquake and tsunami ! Terrorism is a good candidate too. Unless an asteroid in our face if the sun has enough ressources to keep us alive untill that. With what industry gives us to eat, we will be lucky to see 2025 ! Don't forget that new virus (not the synth you'll have to repair !) appear everyday. And I'm not speaking about the chemtrail very naughty rich hidden small group of people send in the sky and the end of biodiversity God builded for us. :saint::D

In 10/20 years, you'll be happy to still have your virus synth : you can make some food of it and stay alive a bit longer... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry, mate ! I couldn't resist ! But your question is not that stupid. I guess access virus sales a lot of units and I bet in 10/20 years, you'll find plenty of them available to buy in secondhand. But you'll desire to have the future access virus synth that will be amazingly more powerful than the ti2 !

• 10/20 years ?? But we all be dead ! If it's not planet X, it will be the climate or earthquake and tsunami ! Terrorism is a good candidate too. Unless an asteroid in our face if the sun has enough ressources to keep us alive untill that. With what industry gives us to eat, we will be lucky to see 2025 ! Don't forget that new virus (not the synth you'll have to repair !) appear everyday. And I'm not speaking about the chemtrail very naughty rich hidden small group of people send in the sky and the end of biodiversity God builded for us.

Well, there's a Christian bible passage that talks about an event that could happen at any time that personally gives me a lot of hope regarding your concerns, even if given in jest. Many people scoff at it and that's understandable, but considering the source, it works for me and you're entirely welcome to consider it or not.
    It is: 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18.
    I thoroughly enjoy using my Virus TI2 mainly for making ambient soundscapes that convey the concept given in this passage and to me its looking more and more like my unit should last long enough. If not maybe there will eventually be a TI3 ! :thumbup: