"Part 1 - Output 2L" resets itself after going to sleep. Virus TI desktop.

• Hi,
    I use my TI on hardware mode (no USB, no Virus Control).
    I assigned Part 1 to go out on Output 2 L.
    Most of the times, after i put my TI to sleep, and then the next day i turn it on again, the sound of Part 1 is coming out from Output 1 L+R.
    If i enter the settings, the Output 2 L is still selected, but not working. So I have to go switch the setting to another output and back to 2L to make it work again.
    This doens´t happen if I put the unit to sleep and i wake it after a short while. It seems to happen after i let it sleep some time.
    Any ideas?

• What OS version is your TI runnning on?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• I'd contact support about this. Might be the internal battery, but that's just a very wild guess.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+