Recall multi in vst viruscontrol mode

• Help !!

I'm pulling my hairs and I'd like to keep some !

1° I must say that I could seem to hate my new synth since I'm just speaking about issues... But that's an illusion ! I come here to ask for infos only when I don't know how to do ! I'm very happy with my new TI2 purchase !!

My problem : I made a nice multi in non seq mode (without the vst editor). Now, I'd like to use it in vst editor mode. How can I recall it ??? There is no "load multi" in the vst editor !!
    I want to keep the n° 5 sound of my multi and load it in the vst editor but I don't find how to save a single patch of my multi, when I press store in multi midi mode, it saves only the multi which I can't recall in the vst editor ! I'm getting crazy ! :huh::huh:
    I dumped the n°5 multi sound in sysex but when on vst editor, it doesn't load it ! ;(

How can I DO ?? ?(?(

What am I doing wrong ?

• AFAIK, you can't load Multis into Virus Control. You have to load all the sounds of your multi separately.

Now, to save a sound from a Multi: Hit Store and then change the Destination! This will allow you to either save or dump the whole Multi to different locations, or to use the "Store Single Menu" and then save the currently selected patch to the desired destination.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+