Moved to new iMac and just cannot get Control Centre to load

• Hi all - pulling my hair out here. I've moved to the new 2017 iMac 27" running OS X 10.13.3 in sync with Ableton Live 9.7.6 64bit and I just can't seem to get VC to load up. I've tried every usb port (of which there are 4). I'm also installing the latest OS 5.1.7.00 just fine.

I've run through the troubleshooting guides but my virus just gets stuck at usb update screen ie never recognising the device, I'm using the usb cable that came with the machine.

Any ideas?

• Apple has introduced a new security "feature" in 10.13. in a nutshell, the driver gets blocked during installation unless you un-block it manually. hard to tell if you guys run into this but in case you do, here's some more info:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Thanks for putting together that fix Marc, it's finally worked! Surely that needs to be a highly visible video as anyone with High Sierra is not going to be able to use their virus unless they run through that tutorial.

• Thanks for putting together that fix Marc, it's finally worked! Surely that needs to be a highly visible video as anyone with High Sierra is not going to be able to use their virus unless they run through that tutorial.

the video is not from us. thanks for the kind words anyway. in fact, the web is full of similar reports, just google "high sierra extension blocked" for instance. a good portion of the audio industry has the same problem with high sierra.