FS: Rare Virus TI2 Desktop Whiteout Limited Edition

• Recently acquired a TI2 with keyboard which I had been wanting for a while. As such, I've got my TI2 Desktop Whiteout Limited Edition (only 100 made, apparently) for sale. Listing at $1900 but open to offers. Never gigged, only used in home studio, kept with a dust cover. Basically near-new condition, with a couple of tiny scratches on the left side. Will ship to continental US only. Gorgeous synth, sad to see it go, and want it to find a good home. Make an offer! :)

P.S. Happy to send more pics as well.

• Recently acquired a TI2 with keyboard which I had been wanting for a while. As such, I've got my TI2 Desktop Whiteout Limited Edition (only 100 made, apparently) for sale. Listing at $1900 but open to offers. Never gigged, only used in home studio, kept with a dust cover. Basically near-new condition, with a couple of tiny scratches on the left side. Will ship to continental US only. Gorgeous synth, sad to see it go, and want it to find a good home. Make an offer! :)

P.S. Happy to send more pics as well.

I realize your post is a year and a half old, but any chance you still have the Whiteout Desktop? I’ve been searching for one without any luck so far. Perhaps even if you did sell it I might be able to track down the new owner and maybe they’re ready to pass it on.

Virus TI2 Desktop Whiteout Limited Edition

MacOS 14 • Ableton Live 11 • Logic Pro