sound design req bass & lead

• I would really love someone make a tutorial to create this bass and the lead come in @ 9/10 sec

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

and the sound that come after the voice speak

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

thank

• Well, links direct to an upload site or something. No sounds.. please try post it again.

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3

• Those sounds are sounding very basic straight form the virus. Why you want somebody to create these while you can just download all the midi patches from the acces-music website and just select them.
    Alter them little to taste.

Regards,

Stef

• i have downloaded all the patches for ti and listen all sound but i don't find a very good pathc to replies that sound!!and i wont recreate that sound from zero.
    idea to programming the ti for bass lead e fx???

• i will take a look as soon as i have the time for it. Others that would want to help is appreciated ofcourse. My help isn't insurance for succes :D

• i have downloaded all the patches for ti and listen all sound but i don't find a very good pathc to replies that sound!!and i wont recreate that sound from zero.
    idea to programming the ti for bass lead e fx???

Hi Bruce...

I do not thing this psyche bassline was made with a virus...but with a vst plus plugs (eq+quadrafuzzz..ect...) ...and a big compressor

you will find an example made with the worst vst VB-1 but always in use :D by trance people...

the best thing to do is to create in midi your bass line (motive) and export in audio and then cut and rebuilt your own bass line as u wish..

Or they are a lot of samples of bass lines as vengeance in audio ...well produced...u can then and alsobuild your own bass.

Hope it will help u

see u

:thumbup:

http://rapidshare.com/files/275298722/test_bruce-01.aif.html

• i have think that bass was make with a vb1 plus eq quadrafuzz and big comp!thank for confirm my supposion!
    but the most difficult is to recreate the lead and fx i have up!!
    who have a little idea to make that sound(lead & fx)
    thank a lot!