Is there any way to recall/reload the current program?

• Some times when I´m playing live and I tweak a program I need to revert it to the saved state. Is there any way to do that?
    I´m currently switching to another program and getting back as fast as I can. But some times it´s not fast enough and one note hits in the other program.

• I’d expect that just reloading the same program would work... it does in VC.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Sure, reloading the same program would work, but that was the initial question: Is there some way to reload it?

Sorry, my fault, I wasn't in front of my Virus and didn't realize that it does not have a "Load" button. However, if you send a program change from another device (e.g. master Keyboard), that should work.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+