Cannot use Virus TI2 after updating 5.1.7.00

• Last night i updated from 5.1.3.00 to 5.1.7.00 on my mac (10.9.5 Mavericks ) and when i did that my virus stopped working. Whenever i try to open Ableton (I use the ti2 as a soundcard also) the whole computer gets non responsive and if i put the virus to sleep it gets back to normal. I tried reinstalling the 5.1.3.00 but that made it only worst, so i tried again to install the 5.1.7.00 and everything worked . When i powered the virus this morning the same issue with the previous night occured. I tried almost everything like a thousand times including the same steps of last night but i cant get it to work . Please help i have very important work and i'm stuck

• hi, today i decided to update from 5.1.3.00 to 5.1.7.00 on my Mac Pro (early 2009) 10.11.6 El Capitan

the story:

1. starting the installer, run installation - at the time when the Virus receive the firmware update the LCD Display went blinking and freezes.

2. the installer reported an error message.

3. reboot, disconnect all cables, waiting for 30. seconds and boot Virus with "exit" button hold till the Update Mode is shown on the Virus LCD.

4. start Installer again - installation = OK, firmware transfer = OK

5. reboot, Start Virus Controll Center Connect to Virus = OK

6. all seems to be good, i made a backup from the Virus to test some of the Virus Control Center functions = OK

7. did some test in Ableton = OK (messed around about 4h with different settings, all seems to be good)

i will keep an eye on this.