LCD Stuck on Welcome, TI won't boot.

• I cant' tell if I bough a bad virus or not. When I first got the virus it wouldn't always boot. It would stick on the welcome screen and I would have to use the ARP+ Edit trick to get it to boot but, now when ever it go to use it the following happens:

1. LCD Welcome screen will appear with the firmware version (3.3.0.0)
    2. Then the squares change into reverse.
    3. Then the LFO1, LFO2 and LFO3's fade on and of in sync.

This repeats until I power it off.

I've tried doing the Arp-Edit option on power on. I also went into USB Update mode and

downgraded from 3.3 to 3.1 but no joy. I put it back to 3.3 and intend to go to 3.4 to see

if that fixes anything.

When I first got it, the ARp-Edit fix usually worked ?. Well that has stopped working.

Any Ideas? ?(

• Hi Timo,

I've tried that. Over and over. I've loaded the latest 3334 using the .dmg file, I've reloaded it using the Virus Control Center. I've set everything back to factory defaults. I don't know what else to do, my wife doesn't get this much attention. If I pull the plug and hold down the Edit Arp On , eventually, maybe, I can get it to boot. It used to do it after a couple of tries, now it may take an hour or not work at all that day.. I'm really depressed. I saved up for almost 3 years to get this thing and it doesn't work.

Cosmetically it's in perfect condition, not a scratch, WHAT CAN I DO??