iPad Patch Editor for Virus TI (TOUCH for VIRUS)

• Got it working using new Yamaha UX 16 usb to midi to Virus TI2 and iPad. Works great and makes life easier using the Virus! Well done Maarten! Kemper needs to hire you abd the Aura MI team to develop updates and the future Virus synthesizers.

• Maarten would you consider building an Auv3 plug-in version of your app? How great would it be to have real “TI” integration with iPad hosts like Cubasis and Camelot Pro!!!

Another request: Could you support the “Remote Templates” function of the TI range? I use my TI2 Desktop to control FabFilter plug-ins in Cubasis. I have to fire up my 2010 Mac to edit the templates. It would be truly amazing to do all of this entirely from my iPad!

• Kemper needs to hire Maarten and the Aura team to update Virus software and next gen synthesizers! Is there a way to connect the Virus Touch software to an ipad and also have MIDI split to run to an external hardware sequencer like the Hapax that uses MIDI? I would love to be able to use the app and also an external MIDI hardware sequencer to go DAWless for live performance.

• I've been trying to purchase this for days now. Can't find it on the app store. Search for "Touch for Virus" yields no results and click the "buy" link on the developers website brings me to the app store which bring up the following message "App not available".

Where can this app be purchased??? I'm in the United States.

• Got it working using new Yamaha UX 16 usb to midi to Virus TI2 and iPad. Works great and makes life easier using the Virus! Well done Maarten! Kemper needs to hire you abd the Aura MI team to develop updates and the future Virus synthesizers.

Where did you get the app??? A search for "Touch for Virus" on teh app store yields no results and buy link on the developer's website brings up an "App Not Available" message on the app store. Any help very much appreciated....

• I have it.

‎Patch Base
    ‎Patch Base is a collection of patch editors and librarians for new and vintage synthesizers, enabling easy visualization, editing, and organization of…
    apps.apple.com

You may not be finding it because the name “Patch Base” doesn’t say anything about Access Virus, though our beloved synth is most definitely supported.

• Hi all,

Due to personal circumstances, my app has not been available in the app store for several months. but now it's back.
    By the way, I do not consider myself as a very politically committed person, but for some reason it is not for sale in the app stores of Israel, Hamas and Russia.

The app is available in all other countries.

• Late to the game here and I have the following questions.

1. Is there a demo video explaining the capabilities of the app

2. Is it a matter of connecting the ipad to the Virus with a USB C > Virus USB connection, or do you need some sort of 5 pin > usb device?