EDIT CONFIG > MIDI > SOFT THRU - missing!? Help needed

• Hi everyone,
    Hoping someone clever on the forum can help solve some Virus TI desktop MIDI output weirdness.

Specifically, I'm trying to use my Virus TI desktop's MIDI out (or even MIDI thru) port/s to connect to the MIDI input of my Oberheim Matrix 1000 and control the Matrix via Ableton Live.

But before I do the simple stuff like making sure the MIDI channels match etc -- reading through the manual (latest version), it looks like I first need to make sure to adjust the SOFT THRU setting in EDIT CONFIG > MIDI (page 1). Problem is: I can't see it there? There's just a big gap in the middle. Global channel on the left, and Midi Device ID on the right, but no SOFT THRU.

I've tried to search through the forum, but can't seem to find anything on this. Can anyone please help? Hopefully I'm doing something stupid and it's me that's missing something, not the TI.

As background, the TI (v1) Desktop is connected by USB to a Macbook Pro (Sierra) running Ableton Live 10.
    I've also just installed VC OS 5.1.7 -- and have total integration mode, etc working fine.

Thank you in advance for any advice!

• Zitat von Virus TI Reference

Soft Thru
    Off, On: Specifies whether received MIDI data is also directly routed to (i.e. mirrored at) the MIDI out socket. Before switching this parameter on, make sure there will be no MIDI loop in your system. This parameter has no effect when working with Virus Control.

If your Virus is connected to USB, this menu might be completely disabled.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+