Any way to make global changes to banks?

• Hey, folks, I'm pretty sure that the current Virus control, with all of its limitations can't do this (and knowing there are other editors), but I'm wondering if there's a method to globally change everything in a bank. There are two ways I'd apply this. First off, it'd be nice to be able to give everything in a bank its own classification. We can currently do this, one at a time, (such as calling it a 'favorite' or a 'pad') but it'd be nice to just reclassify an entire bank as 'pads'.

Second and more useful application... after a year of playing my Virus, I've figured out I'd really love to have the softknobs on all of my arppegiated patches to have the same setup - clock speed, arp hold, and arp pattern. Given I have two full banks of arps, it would take an excruciatingly long time to go and set them up, this way. Any workaround? Sysex messages?

• That would be a nice feature, indeed! Especially for changing categories and soft knob assignments, which make sense to apply to whole banks.

Care to post a feature request?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+