Hello everyone...It's time to join the forum After a decade with VIRUS

• I create music a lot of years (Since 1999) with Virus
    I own the VIRUS B and TI2 ...
    It's time ... to join the forum

After a few years I work with TI ...I had problems with USB Work with the virus VST plugin...I tried again without success (Does not work properly)
    Right now I'm Start working with two computers...One with the whole system (windows/cubase 9.5) and the virus plugin on my macbook with Ableton..
    I connect the two computers only with midi cable !
    That's my solution right now...

my music band: :)
    https://soundcloud.com/group-of-light

youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channe…shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

Cheers!
    shay dan

• welcome... 1999 to 2018 is actually almost two decades... wow!

BTW, I‘m confident there‘s a better solition than to have a dedicated MacBook hust to run the Virus TI VST.

Most important part is to have a drdicated USB bus for the Virus or to use an MTT Hub on a USB 3.0 bus.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• welcome... 1999 to 2018 is actually almost two decades... wow!

BTW, I‘m confident there‘s a better solition than to have a dedicated MacBook hust to run the Virus TI VST.

Most important part is to have a drdicated USB bus for the Virus or to use an MTT Hub on a USB 3.0 bus.

Hey...You talk about the audio ? for the USB 3 Or connection to the computer ?
    For the Output I use In the analog connection ! I have good converters so there's no problem...
    I tried working on the main computer with the VIRUT TI VST...
    Maybe because I have more equipment connected ... he makes trouble with DAW...
    I would like very much that he work smoot...But it does not happen in my main system