Virus TI2 Keyboard pitch wheel problem! Please HELP

• i bought a brand new Virus TI2 61 Keyboard! After about one hour of playing, the pitch wheel does not go to its full value in the UP direction! It is horrible! It's totally out of tune! If i restart the Virus, everything works fine and after a while it happens again. This happens even when i'm not connected MIDI or USB to the VIRUS!

This seems to be a software bug! in the DOWN direction everything works fine!

PLEASE HELP!

P.S. When that happens, if i look in my DAW at the midi data, when i pitch bend UP, it sends data continuosly up to about 100! Sometimes if i press PANIC, it works fine again!

• i did send an e-mail yesterday, but no reply yet! Has anyone had this problem here?

I would open it up myself if i knew that it is a physical contact or something! but if it isn't, i'll lose my warranty for nothing!

• you press PANIC (MONO+SYNC) two times. and it calibrates.

That's one I haven't heard before! Isn't there also a system reset or something by holding down the Arp Edit button while powering up?
    I sure wish someone (Access?) would publish a complete list just to keep on hand of all the different user approved button combination/power up functions. :)