LED graphs around the pots! (a la Nord 3)

• I'm not joking when I say that if Access put LED graphs around the pots on the Virus I would go out and buy another one today, probably. Similar to the Nord rack 3. You could have different colours for different sections. Filters - blue, env - red, osc - purple etc. Imagine how great it would be to see all that light up and change when you switch patches!

I'll be honest, I really wasn't fussed about a tiny bit more processing power or slightly less weight (I actually prefer a sturdy feeling unit so I bought a Ti 2nd hand) but something like this would just be awesome.

• Yes, it would be good. However as far as I know, one of the major reasons for discontinuing the NL3 was that the pots contain heavy metals and are therefore not RoHS compliant, and Clavia couldn't source them anymore.

• I really doubt the materials are a problem, there would be plenty of alternatives. The real problem is probably the cost. But I would be happy to spend an extra £50 or so if the Virus had 25-30 LED pots, I'd much rather that than more processing power, which it doesn't really need.

Ideally a comb filter and LED pots is what I would like to see next, oh and obviously whiteout skin as default! :D

P.S. There's a video of a nord 3 with several of the parameters modulated via the mod wheel. When the guy tweaks it, the whole panel lights up like a christmas tree, it's truly awesome!