Question on IO routing

• Is it safe to send the Virus out into hardware and then back from that hardware into the Virus? I will be using different IO and it will look something like this:

Virus Output 3/4 > Analogue Synth > Virus Input > Virus Output 1/2

• Access answered my question and the answer was yes, it is safe to route audio to and from the same device and the Virus. The answer was specific to my hypothetical setup which does not have any kind of feedback loop - the outputs would be processed by external hardware which in turn would be processed by the Virus effects on a seperate "part".

So if like me you want to use the Virus to add additional digital oscillators to an analogue synth and then process the analogue synth with the Virus Ti's effects at the same time you are safe to do so :)

Zitat von Access

You definitely can do this with the Multimode of the Virus TI2. In Multimode you can set the analog output for each PART, so you can e.g. send PART 2 to the OUT 2 L+R of the Virus TI, connect this with an external synth and connect the external synth back to the Virus TI where you would use another PART in Multimode for an input program with the INPUT MODE set to "static" and this PART routed to OUT 1 L+R of the Virus TI.

With best regards,
    Access Music Support