Select different part within Access Virus TI plugin and play it with midi keyboard (FL Studio)?

• Hello,

Is it possible to select a different part (f.e. patch 2) and play it within the virus ti plugin?
    It looks impossible to play a sound via midi out and then tweak it into the virus ti plugin, because then the first part will play again (when I want to tweak the second one f.e.) because it jumps to the original virus ti channel.

Thanks in advance.

• You gotta indeed link the TI to the midi out plugin.

On your TI wrapper, under settings, under MIDI, set for instance input port 1.
    On your Midi out plugin, set Port as 1 (to link it to TI). On your midi out again, on the left side, the "channel" is the patch that corresponds to the virus patch.

You follow the same approach for other hardware synths or VSTs that offer multitimberality (for instance Omnisphere) but make sure you select a unique midi port to each synth.

On my FL template I have 28 midi out "plugins", 16 of which are for the virus :)

Let me know if this helps.

• Hey!

Thanks for the help. I already figured that out. But my issue was when I was tweaking the virus ti, I couldn't select sound 2 to play while tweaking. For example I have a melody playing on patch 2 and when I went in the Virus ti, I couldn't make it play patch 2 because it always played patch 1.
    The solution was a setting in FL Studio, so it was a mistake on my behalf. When I switched to the virus ti, it switched my selected channel and that's why I couldn't tweak my parameters "live".

• Can you please share which setting in FL you are referring to? I may also be able to learn a thing :)

For now when i want to edit a sound I need to select it via the TI software...if I want to play it I can just select the relevant midi out plugin.