Updates for 2018

• Skip to 7:13 you'll have your answer but it looks like nothing in the " Near " future

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Translation: "We're currently working on the Ti's successor but don't want to effect sales of current stock"

At least that's what it would normally mean (Google "Osborne Effect").

I think it will have sampling and Eurorack "support" (something like the Assimil8or, lots of CV support)

• There truth is out there...

...but....

...there is no spoon

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Until there's an official statement by Access Music, we're not talking about the truth but rumours (or "mysteries").

The background info for some of the main theses of the above video can be found in this article:
    The Future (?) of Access Virus

Highly recommended reading, if you prefer to do draw your own conclusions instead of following a synth community "influencer".

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Until there's an official statement by Access Music, we're not talking about the truth but rumours (or "mysteries").

The background info for some of the main theses of the above video can be found in this article:
    The Future (?) of Access Virus

Highly recommended reading, if you prefer to do draw your own conclusions instead of following a synth community "influencer".

Synth community influencer xD. You sound crazy and paranoid :p (English is not your first language so you're probably not aware of how it sounds).

The statement from Access would literally mean "we are currently working on the Ti successor" if it were from any other large company, afaik Access is a relatively small outfit.

That article was an interested read, thanks. The 56k being EOL'd really isn't an issue, you can do so much more with an FPGA (and that's somewhat of an understatement) and porting code really isn't that hard.

I doubt very much there will be a Ti3, the next Virus will be something new entirely.

With the use of an FPGA they could make anything, the Virus could be broken into modules and they could add; multi-op FM synthesis and formant sequencing (like the FS1r), additive synthesis (Razor or Harmless), improved wavetables synthesis (Serum / Zebra), sampling capabilities (everyone who uses a hardware sampler is crying out for a modern retake), and they can include an optional CV board for integration in to modular - people will happily pay £5k for something like that and features can be stripped back all the way down to something like the Snow.

• Yeh cheers but more wondering about TC iOS updates , extra features that have been requested etc , I’m content and not fussed about a TI3 even if there was one

Oli you seem knowledgeable dude ,but I feel ya keep reading me wrong, let’s keep on the correct polarity shall we instead of wire crossing , I know my grammar isnt my strong point but ya know ...

https://synthmorph.com/blogs/n…ture-kemper-amp-virus-ti3 - as for this it’s seems fairly presumptuous....

I asked for TC updates not for a new machine !

Appreciated all the same tho no worries ! Il dig through Google’s endless adverts and pointless threads to retrieve the answer ...
    google is no longer what it use to be tho ! It’s more bent on advertising than it is to help siv thru assumptive shite ,

I was banking on Access support to tell us about upcoming TC IOS updates or new features , if there ever will be , but again , I’m happy as Larry with it