Initial factory patches for the Virus C... where are they?

• Hello - I just joined the ranks with a second hand purchase of the Virus KC.
    I read in another forum that there is no "restore" of this keyboard and that you can download factory patches via this site, but all I see in the Discontinued Products area for Sounds and Patches are various patches that are theme based or named by a specific person/artist. I do not see initial factory ones though - are they located elsewhere?

Also while I'm on here I might as well ask, is there away that I can set this synth so that when you fire it up it defaults to the INIT patch, rather than hunting for C127 with so many clicks?

Thanks

• I remember having seen them somewhere but can‘t find it right now.... Maybe they are included in the OS downloads?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• That was actually the first place I checked... but if by included you mean embedded in the OS upgrade I suppose that's possible.
    I don't want to risk updating my OS, especially when it's the same version.
    Can anyone at least answer my second question about starting with an INIT patch when powering up? Thanks

• Can anyone at least answer my second question about starting with an INIT patch when powering up? Thanks

I don't know about the KC but on the TI2 it powers up set at where you powered down last time, so perhaps always go to your INIT patch right before you power down? However, you still would have to "hunt" for the patch first, as you say. You can get to a patch in a flash on the TI2. I guess that function is different than on the KC?

• Hey GES, that's a good workaround as you are right, the unit fires up at the last sound that was up... In some ways that doesn't help as I was starting to think I could just save an INIT patch to Sound 1 but that's irrelevant at this point. There really should be one of those "live panel" type buttons (that instantly play what your physical settings are at) as well as a shortcut to a clear INIT.