Mod Wheel, Hold pedal, and Control pedal do not function

• Well, I just got my keyboard back about a week ago from AED in Dallas after Access graciously covered the replacement of a motherboard after the keyboard bricked during an software update attempt but now I have a brand new issue that is a bit perplexing and thought I would ask around here while the access engineers are looking into it. The mod wheel, hold pedal, and control pedals to not function with any setting assigned to them. The pitch wheel works fine. The only commonality I can find is that they config setting for these are right next to each other on keyboard setting pages 3 and 4. I already attempted a reset holding the apr/edit button down while powering up but nothing changed. The keyboard came back with software version 5.0.3.00 and not sure I want to mess with changing that as that's what got me into the problem in the first place. Any ideas from anyone who has had something similar???? The Virus is the TI ver.1 about 9 years old and was working perfectly before all of this.
    Thanks,
    Matt