New Black Moon - All Virus

• Thanks for sharing.

Did you use factory presets or program the sounds yourself?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Hi there, All the sounds are unique none are presets.
    However in some instances I will start with a sounds and then delve in and change them to be what I need.
    Rule of thumb tends to be lead sounds (those that are at the front of the mix) are pretty much full program, background bits a bob for filling, customised presets. Seem a pragmatic way forward

• Oh and by the way thanks for the like on Sound Cloud - great to get feedback!

You're welcome. I liked the track "We Come In Love" even better.

Hi there, All the sounds are unique none are presets.
    However in some instances I will start with a sounds and then delve in and change them to be what I need.
    Rule of thumb tends to be lead sounds (those that are at the front of the mix) are pretty much full program, background bits a bob for filling, customised presets. Seem a pragmatic way forward

Thanks for the info. Like the sounds in your tracks. Now that I know you do your own, even more so!

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+