Reason 10 and Virus ti Snow

• All greetings, conducted communication with reason support and they said will turn to access ... the question in the next can who knows if the virus will be used on usb,
    the virus itself has its own vst-plugin, with which the virus is controlled, I want to understand if I can combine reason 10 for full work with the virus!

but there is a big minus - Reason 10 does not use MIDI channels, so I'm afraid that the software does not support multi-brass tools. This would mean that you can not split channels into tracks in a sequencer
    and the second question - but the advantage in Reason 10 is that he can make a double with any virtual synthesizer vst - so I can create many copies of one plug-in and output separately each channel for each sound? I just need to understand .... if I can completely run and burn a lot of tracks and the virus plugin itself can be duplicated?

or write here people which work with the virus in reason 10 and can be extremely clear answer .... friendship or not there between them?