omnisphere 2.5 - hardware integration?!

• Just seen that Omnisphere 2.5 is supporting Virus A & B for its hardware integration.

my question is... given the TI is basically compatible (from midi CC perspective), does this also work for the Virus TI.

anyone have Omnisphere (from 2.0 free upgrade apparently) , can you 'give it a go with a TI' and lets us know how it goes :)

• anyone have Omnisphere (from 2.0 free upgrade apparently) , can you 'give it a go with a TI' and lets us know how it goes :)

Just tested this using the below method and was able to get it working, although it isn't perfect... Using a Virus TI2 Desktop running 5.1.6.05 and using Ableton Live 10 on a Mac.

I used a loose version based on setting up the Virus B found at the link here.
    I was searching all over, so hopefully this answers it for someone else.

• thanks @ramusic

I also asked on the same question on one of the official youtube videos, and they said it 'kind of works',
    but the good news is they are working on proper TI integration... if/when that appears, I'll be interested to hear how it is...what does it add...

I think its a great idea by Spectrasonics, the idea we can get even more use out of the TI is exciting, and worth buying Omni for imo :)

• Anyone know if this ever got sorted out? I have a Virus TI Desktop and would love to use it as a control surface for Omni. I'm not finding any further info anywhere and the Ti is not listed in Omni 2.5 supported hardware.