Webpage update 26-9-2018 - evidence of life?

• If you are reading this message, this is after the website update that took place i think 26/9/2018... I think we can all agree that while this is not the update we all wanted, it still is good news. Some people have reported issues and I really hope the update has resolved them. Plus, this update (not sure if it's just the looks of the site?) maybe is proof that Access has not forgotten about us...i mean... they could have let the forum slowly fade away. Instead they invested some time in this upgrade. It's a sign that they are alive! What do you guys think?

• What are you guys talking about? I don't see any change on the website. Last news and update is from a year ago... ?(

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Oh, now I get it. Yep, the forum was down for a couple of days.

But when you wrote

Zitat

"Some people have reported issues and I really hope the update has resolved them",

I thought you were referencing a Virus OS update.

Regarding signs of life: There's a C/C++ developer job opportunity listed on the Vrius.info website. However, it's not clear whether it's for Kemper or Access development.

Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Oh... well, thanks for the info.