Virus starts with white screen

• Hey Everyone,

got my first Virus today and of course i set it all up following the manual, installed vst and firmware updates an was exploring the Virus UI. I pressed the config Button and after that turned the "Value 1" Knob. Shortly after this i looked again on the Virus Screen and it was all white. Did a lot of restarts and firmware update installs after this but when i switch on my synth everything is white until i start it USB update mode then it works properly. So the Screen Hardware is not broken... Any Tips for this problem? I was really excited about doing synth stuff all week end :(

thanks for help

• You didn't specifically mention if you have checked the screen contrast parameter located in the Configuration System Settings menu.:)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von GESchwalm ()

• Well thats because I am not sure which parameter i changed, but if you are right shame on me :S

However, a hard reset fixed the issue so my weekend is saved :thumbup:

If you had inadvertently changed a parameter that made the screen go white, the LCD Contrast control would have been the one. But don't feel bad if this was the case, most everyone here is eager to help our fellow forumites!

So glad you're going to have a good synth weekend now! I'm going to do the same!

Cheers! :)