Please Help!!! I need your Help " No virus ti can be found! "

• Some one can help me

I can't open my T.I by the software Virus Control Acess with logic

The software doesn't work... Please help

My OS is High Sierra Version 10.13.4

• Have you just installed the software?

If so do the following. Restart the Mac. As soon as it boots up to the desktop (Finder) again, go to the Apple Menu, then System Preferences, Security & Privacy. At the bottom you should see a button that says 'Allow'. Click that. Then load up Logic and all should be well.

• Naveman00 I had exactly the same problem the only way I found to sort it was to disconnect all cables from Virus and switch it off, uninstall virus software from computer reinstall,reboot computer then run virus control centre reconnect virus as long as you have the latest software it should work.

• Have you just installed the software?

If so do the following. Restart the Mac. As soon as it boots up to the desktop (Finder) again, go to the Apple Menu, then System Preferences, Security & Privacy. At the bottom you should see a button that says 'Allow'. Click that. Then load up Logic and all should be well.

could not get my TI Snow working on my new macbook pro running Mojave 10.14.4 and this did the trick, and i didn't see this mentioned anywhere else. thank you!

• Naveman00 I had exactly the same problem the only way I found to sort it was to disconnect all cables from Virus and switch it off, uninstall virus software from computer reinstall,reboot computer then run virus control centre reconnect virus as long as you have the latest software it should work.

This did it for me! THANK YOU!

• I have the same issue but on latest Windows 10, 1903. Windows recognizes the USB device. But opening up the Virus Control center it starts looking

and saying cannot be found. It suggest to unplug, turn off, wait 30 seconds and hold down Exit key while starting virus and then connecting USB. But this doesnt change a thing. Won't still recognize. I will now try to deinstall Virus Control Center and reboot and try that...

Anyone else experienced problems with Windows 10 1903 and Virus Control Center?

Update: I tried reinstalling, but same problem. I tried different USB ports simply moving the USB cable around to try different ports. eventually I found one that it works with.

So I suggest to resolve issues with not found: TRY DIFFERENT USB PORTS. My backpanel on the motherboard didn't recognize the Virus. But the USB port from the front panel breakout of the Tower PC worked. Was USB 3.0. Which works just fine. Backpanel i tried both USB 3.0 and USB1.0/2.0 ports which wouldn't work.

Files

=========================================+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am just a music enthusiast. Used to make a lot of music using Amiga 500 and Cakewalk from 1985-1999.

Digital Gear : Korg Electribe, BOSS DR707 Drum machine, Virus TI Polar, Audio DJ8

Analog Gear: Les Paul Electric Guitar Epiphone, Guild Acoustic 6-string, Djembe, harmonicas

Music Training: 11-years classical piano lessons, self-taught guitar

Edited 2 times, last by p4nz3r ().