Please Help!!! I need your Help " No virus ti can be found! "

• Have you just installed the software?

If so do the following. Restart the Mac. As soon as it boots up to the desktop (Finder) again, go to the Apple Menu, then System Preferences, Security & Privacy. At the bottom you should see a button that says 'Allow'. Click that. Then load up Logic and all should be well.

• Naveman00 I had exactly the same problem the only way I found to sort it was to disconnect all cables from Virus and switch it off, uninstall virus software from computer reinstall,reboot computer then run virus control centre reconnect virus as long as you have the latest software it should work.

• Have you just installed the software?

If so do the following. Restart the Mac. As soon as it boots up to the desktop (Finder) again, go to the Apple Menu, then System Preferences, Security & Privacy. At the bottom you should see a button that says 'Allow'. Click that. Then load up Logic and all should be well.

could not get my TI Snow working on my new macbook pro running Mojave 10.14.4 and this did the trick, and i didn't see this mentioned anywhere else. thank you!

• Naveman00 I had exactly the same problem the only way I found to sort it was to disconnect all cables from Virus and switch it off, uninstall virus software from computer reinstall,reboot computer then run virus control centre reconnect virus as long as you have the latest software it should work.

This did it for me! THANK YOU!

• I have the same issue but on latest Windows 10, 1903. Windows recognizes the USB device. But opening up the Virus Control center it starts looking

and saying cannot be found. It suggest to unplug, turn off, wait 30 seconds and hold down Exit key while starting virus and then connecting USB. But this doesnt change a thing. Won't still recognize. I will now try to deinstall Virus Control Center and reboot and try that...

Anyone else experienced problems with Windows 10 1903 and Virus Control Center?

Update: I tried reinstalling, but same problem. I tried different USB ports simply moving the USB cable around to try different ports. eventually I found one that it works with.

So I suggest to resolve issues with not found: TRY DIFFERENT USB PORTS. My backpanel on the motherboard didn't recognize the Virus. But the USB port from the front panel breakout of the Tower PC worked. Was USB 3.0. Which works just fine. Backpanel i tried both USB 3.0 and USB1.0/2.0 ports which wouldn't work.

Dateien

=========================================+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am just a music enthusiast. Used to make a lot of music using Amiga 500 and Cakewalk from 1985-1999.

Digital Gear : Korg Electribe, BOSS DR707 Drum machine, Virus TI Polar, Audio DJ8

Analog Gear: Les Paul Electric Guitar Epiphone, Guild Acoustic 6-string, Djembe, harmonicas

Music Training: 11-years classical piano lessons, self-taught guitar

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von p4nz3r ()

• [WIN11] I only got mine to work by deleting a bunch of stuff from Device Manager, uninstalling and reinstalling the sw, holding EXIT while power cycling and letting it go through the "update" (it's up to date). Lord knows if it will work tomorrow because I had it working the other day and then I assume it felt a draft and got all discombobulated.

• After trying two other cables and finding one that seems to make and keep a connection consistently. I now believe it is a hardware issue. I need to get this unit's mod wheels fixed so I'll see about getting the USB port replaced as well. We'll see if it happens again...

• Hi, I had major issues getting my old Korg M3 connected to Windows 10 via USB just a few weeks ago.

I found this little help page explaining what to do to get it to work.

https://www.korguser.net/html/…Installation%20Manual.HTM

>> Find the important part under: "Uninstalling the KORG USB-MIDI Driver using a tool"

- Korg is having the issue, that the USB-MIDI driver MUST be one of the first 10 midi devices.

- Maybe the Korg MIDI tool helps to solve your Virus issues too. It is worth a try...

- You need to install the Korg driver, to use the deinstall tool to free-up a slot for the Virus.

- First deinstall the Virus USB-Midi driver of course

You find some YouTube tutorials as well, but they are tiresome to listen to - the official guide is better.

• IME, if you face these kind of issues, you either have a problem in your USB bus (can be the hardware in computer, hubs, cables, other devices) or a defective Virus TI.

My Virus was stable over several years, then all of a sudden started acting up each time I switched on my setup. It seemed totally random. After some investigation, I found other devices also malfunctioning at random, like an USB stick unmounting spontaneously. When unplugging several (random) devices, everything was stable again. Thus it seemed not to be directly connected to the Virus.

Since upgrading from my 2013 MacBook Pro to a 2018 Mac Mini with 4 USB-C ports connecting two USB-3 MTT hubs (which I already had before), the Virus TI and everything else is rock solid.

My conclusion is that there were too many USB devices hooked up to the (old outdated) USB bus on the MacBook Pro.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• For Windows there is a little program to remove unused USB devices. Windows has a very bad USB management.

I use Nirsoft tools since the 90th (not only the webpage looks like from the 90th) - no installation required.

https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html

You will be surprised how many USB drivers are "sleeping" in the Registry, or should I rather say - how many Zombie drivers are just hanging around....