Virus TI Keyboard doesn't start

• Hi

My TI doesn't start anymore. After three months non using, when I Power Up the TI, there is only background light. Then two short blinking Leds (BPM & Access Sign) and that's it. My Windows 7 is no longer recognize the Device after I have uninstalled and tried to reinstall.

Reset the TI with ArpEdit Button while PowerOn doesn't work. The only difference is, that the two leds are on instead of blinking. Display is always only background light. The Contrast Intensity I have checked.

When I try to start in USB Mode (Exit Button while PowerOn) my OS is recognizing the TI and install all the usual components like USB HUB, MIDI and Audio Interface etc.

Display is only backlight. After starting VCC, I can see now the TI with old firmware. Updating the firmware starts, but after one minute or less, an error message come to quit VCC.

I hope someone can help me.

Many thanks

Marco

• May I suggest to contact Access Support by mail.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+