Sync issues resolved

• I’ve mentioned this before last year , was when my problems occurred - however

For anyone that’s having issues with TC , drop outs crashes etc , for me I figured it was actually my interface playing up anytime I was hooked to the Internet ... yeh weird ! The buffering from the NI audio 6 would in return mess up the virus when in ableton win 10 , and for me , all this was fixed by simply disconnecting my Ethernet ..

Now anytime I feel like sound designing , I just disable the adapter ... which solves my card playing up in return the virus , = rock solid performance, I don’t know how the net is playing up my interface , but yeh it solved it , no more sync issues no more sound card drop outs

My point is , there could be other things down the line that’s effecting the virus and not actually the virus itself ,

So before you decide to sell over issues , try disconnecting your internet :)

Hope this helps , virus is a lovely machine !

• Yes it did .... resolves the crackling , see anytime the interface did this , when virus in TC , it would play up , but only when hooked to the net

Disabling the net fixed all issues .... I can run virus in TC for hours with no issues now , where as before , or if the net is on , give it 1-3 mins until the soundcard bugs out the virus again ..

the only issue I have now , is if I leave ableton , virus , on for abit without using it , say 20minuets or so , I find I have to restart the virus hardware , becuase no sound outputs , think it’s a bug with windows screensaver , although not sure

But that’s no real issue since I shouldn’t leave shit on doing nothing anyways ...

Cheers !

• That's great news, regarding

Zitat

. . . if I leave ableton , virus , on for abit without using it , say 20minuets or so , I find I have to restart the virus hardware , becuase no sound outputs , think it’s a bug with windows screensaver , although not sure

You could check to ensure you've got USB sleep disabled. In Windows go to

Code
    Settings > System > Power & Sleep > Additional Power Settings. 

In the new window ensure you've got the PC set to High Performance and click

Code
    change plane settings > change advanced power settings

In the new windows expand USB Settings and ensure USB selective suspend setting is set to Disabled

Hopefully that will resolve your remaining issue.