Initialize Patch on hardware?

• Hi all,

Is there a way to initialize a patch in single mode (or any mode i suppose)? This question refers to working with the hardware only btw, not the plugin. By default all the empty patches are really deep in the Rom banks. Its kind of annoying having to scroll all the way back there to start a sound, especially because I don't think you can save the patch back there, you have to move it to the RAM banks, and can't preview the sound you are about to overwrite.

Ideally, I'd like to find a patch I'm willing to overwrite, initialize it, and start from there. That would make things so much easier! Any tips here? I'm sure there must be a better way than what I'm doing, haha.

Thanks

• RAM A127 and RAM C127 are Init patches. All the patches in RAM are copies of the patches in ROM except

in RAM A: 0,3,35,36,37,38,42,43,44,45,46,51,62

and in RAM D: 119,120,121,122,123,125,126,127

Hope that helps!

• That is super helpful! Good to know if I clear a patch I can still access it in the ROM banks. Maybe I can just make the whole RAM B Initialized in the plugin so I have clean slates to work with...

That's what I did. Also, I did my own Init Patch which has a couple more things set to a zero or off setting.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+